Voting
While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.

~Angela Schwindt

Monday, July 25, 2011

Welcome to Fourth Grade!!!

Hello and welcome!!! I am so excited to be teaching fourth grade this year! We are going to have a great year full of new and exciting learning experiences. I am so excited to get to know all you and your families. Please come and say HI during Back to School night on Wednesday, August 10th from 5:30-8:00 pm. I will also be at the school most of the day Thursday and Friday if you can't make it during Back to School night.
Please feel free to leave helpful comments here on this blog and ask any questions you might have. If you want a more private setting, please come and see me at the school or send me an e-mail! I will update this blog as needed to keep you all updated on classroom happenings. Please make sure you sign the photo permission slip so that I can post pictures of all the fun things we will be doing in class.
Thanks and see you soon!!!
-Mrs. Chidester

No comments: