Voting
While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.

~Angela Schwindt

Monday, November 1, 2010

A special Thank You to all you Parents!!!

I just wanted to take a minute and express my sincere thanks to all the wonderful parents who have helped me get the classroom back together this last week. When I was asked to take this position I was a little concerned about the parents reaction. You have all made me feel so welcome and ready to take on this new opportunity. I have always known that Quest Academy had the best parents in the ENTIRE WORLD, but never did I dream you would be this amazing!!! I can see why all of you kids are so wonderful, they all have great examples!!!! Again, if you or your child is struggling with this change please send me an e-mail or come in so we can work to make this a smooth positive transition!!!

No comments: